plastic box mold making si same processing like other type of plastic molds making, here are some procedues to let you know the basic information about plastic molds making, no matter automobile mold, toy mold, home appliances molds. car molds, household molds, plastic box molds etc, all the manufacturing p
rocess will be the same,The making a custom plastic molds involves a series of steps listed below, this is only A general procedure.
- Part design and mold structure analysis, then come to mold design process by using AUTOCAD or UG software.
- Mold manufacturing by using CNC,EDM, wire-cut, milling,polishing process and so on.
- Mold fitting and assembling the mold. Up to this step, the most important job has been done. A mold has been made.
- Mold trial process: Introduction of the plastic material in the heated chamber. The plastic material is mainly in the form of pellets which are liquefied by the high temperatures in the chamber.
- The liquefied material is allowed to flow into the mold that is used to make the plastic molding parts. It is commonly referred to as the shot.
- The material is allowed to cool and solidify while in the injection mold. Temperature can be regulated by using of cold water pipes or oil pipes. This is to cool or lower the temperatures to facilitate faster cooling of the molds.
- The plastic molding parts are then forced out of the mould once they fully solidify, the mold closes and the process is repeated, this repeated processing we called massive production.
The future of plastic molding
Plastic molding is advancing over the years. The thinnest materials that the first injection molding machine could make were about 2.5 mm and the capacities of the discs was less than 1 GB. With advancement in technology, molds being made today can be as thin as 0.5 mm and can
hold 20 GB. Today, many molding companies are specializing in the production of particular parts in order to increase the quality of molds being produced. The increased number of companies in the business of plastic molding are increasing. This is expected to result in a drop in the prices of plastic molds in the future. It is also anticipated that companies will start using non-plastic materials for making molds in several years to come.
There are different kinds of plastic molds and plastic molding parts depending on the method you use to make them, this is depending on your requirement projects. go to https://www.plasticmold.net/ and send us your requirement, we review your part design and quote you a competitive price. If you are traveling in China we would like to invite you to visit our factory.
If want to know more about plastic box mold, please go to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plastic_Box, hope this will help you.